· Author of the only pro-life shareholder resolutions to appear on corporate ballots from 1991 through 2011.
· Founder, Corporate Morality Action Center www.corporatemorality.org
· Chairman, Life Decisions International www.fightpp.org
· Former Board member, National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
· Founder, Pro Vita Advisors www.provitaadvisors.com
· President, Thomas Strobhar Financial, 25 years of investment experience
· Graduate of Columbia University
· Described by Pat Buchannan's newsletter as "a one man wrecking crew who takes no prisoners." "Strobhar is the individual who knows which corporate hot buttons to push and what financial lingo can elicit policy changes."
· Described by Glamour magazine as "The Financier," "a major Washington power player," and a "financial whiz."
Instrumental in changing corporate policies at American Express, AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, General Mills, Target, and others.
American Family Association, Boston Globe, Business Ethics, Catholic Telegraph, Christian Citizen, Couple to Couple, Communique, Crisis, Crosswalk, Family News in Focus, Financial World, Fox News, Human Life International, Indiana Baptist, Life Advocate, National Catholic Register, Neil Cavuto's World, New Republic, Personal Investing, Registered Representative, Responsive Investing News, Soul, Twin Circle, Wall Street Journal, Wanderer, Washington Newsletter, Washington Times, World and others