· Founder, Corporate Morality Action Center www.corporatemorality.org
· Chairman, Life Decisions International www.fightpp.org
· Former Board member, National Association of Christian Financial Consultants
· Founder, Pro Vita Advisors www.provitaadvisors.com
· President, Thomas Strobhar Financial, 25 years of investment experience
· Graduate of Columbia University
Instrumental in changing corporate policies at American Express, AT&T, Berkshire Hathaway, General Mills, Target, and others.
American Family Association, Boston Globe, Business Ethics, Catholic Telegraph, Christian Citizen, Couple to Couple, Communique, Crisis, Crosswalk, Family News in Focus, Financial World, Fox News, Human Life International, Indiana Baptist, Life Advocate, National Catholic Register, Neil Cavuto's World, New Republic, Personal Investing, Registered Representative, Responsive Investing News, Soul, Twin Circle, Wall Street Journal, Wanderer, Washington Newsletter, Washington Times, World and others